Advice to Men & Husbands
Proverbs - Chapter 6:20-22
20. My son, keep your father's commands and do
not forsake your mother's teaching.
Proverbs - Chapter 7:1-5
1. My son, keep my words and store up my commands
Proverbs - Chapter 3:13-18
13. Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the
man who gains understanding,
Proverbs - Chapter 10:9
9. The man of integrity walks securely, but he
who takes crooked paths will be found out.
Proverbs - Chapter 20:7
7. The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him.
Proverbs - Chapter 28:6
6. Better a poor man whose walk is blameless than
a rich man whose ways are perverse.
Proverbs - Chapter 29:23
23. A man's pride brings him low, but a man of
lowly spirit gains honor.
First Timothy - Chapter 3:2-7, 12
2. Now the overseer must be above reproach, the
husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable,
able to teach,
First Peter - Chapter 3:7
7. Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.
Scripture taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version©. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, by Inernational Bible Society. Used by permission of the International Bible Society. "NIV" and "New International Version" are trademarks regirsterd in the United States Patent and Trademark office by International Bible Society