Behavior of Men with Women
First Timothy - Chapter 5:1-3
Instructions to Timothy:
1. ...Treat younger men as brothers,
2. older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute
3. Give proper recognition to those widows who are really in need.
Ephesians - Chapter 5:28-30 (
taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation ©. Copyright ©
1996, by Tyndale Chariatable Trust)
28. In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives
as they love their own bodies. For a man is actually loving himself when
he loves his wife.
29. No one hates his own body but lovingly cares for it, just as Christ
cares for his body, which is the church.
30. And we are his body.
Matthew - Chapter 7:12
12. In everything, do to others what you would have
them do to you...
Luke - Chapter 6:31
31. Do to others as you would have them do to you.
Scripture taken from the Holy Bible,
New International Version©. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, by
International Bible Society. Used by permission of the International Bible
Society. "NIV" and "New International Version" are
trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark office
by International Bible Society