How to live together as a family
2. Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
26. In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry.
31. Get rid of all bitterness,
rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of malicious
Philippians - Chapter 2:3-4
nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider
others better than yourselves.
14. Do everything without complaining or arguing.
5. Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.
8. But now you must rid yourselves
of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy
language from your lips.
Scripture taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version©. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, by International Bible Society. Used by permission of the International Bible Society. "NIV" and "New International Version" are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark office by International Bible Society