Colossians - Chapter 3:12-17
12. Therefore, as
God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion,
kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
13. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have
against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
14. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together
in perfect unity.
15. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one
body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish
one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual
songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
17. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name
of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
The First letter of John - Chapter 4 :7-12
7. Dear friends,
let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has
been born of God and knows God.
8. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
9. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only
Son into the world that we might live through him.
10. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent
his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
11. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12. No-one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in
us and his love is made complete in us.
Romans - Chapter 12:9-12
9. Love must be sincere.
Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
10. Be devoted to one another brotherly love. Honor one another above
11. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving
12. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer
taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version©. Copyright © 1973,
1978, 1984, by International Bible Society. Used by permission of the
International Bible Society. "NIV" and "New International Version" are
trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark office
by International Bible Society