What is love?
First Corinthians - Chapter 13:4-8
4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it
does not boast, it is not proud.
12. Hatred stirs up dissension, but love
covers over all wrongs.
13. Greater love has no one that this, that one lay down his life for his friends.
10. Loves does no harm to its neighbor.
Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
The First Letter of John - Chapter 3:18
18. Dear children, let us not love with
words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
The First Letter of John - Chapter 4:18-19
18. There is no fear in love. But perfect
love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The man
who fears is not made perfect in love.
Scripture taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version©. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, by International Bible Society. Used by permission of the International Bible Society. "NIV" and "New International Version" are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark office by International Bible Society